Spiderman Party Favor

Hey party people!

So…you talked…I listened…and today, I’m planning on delivering.

When I recently quit my radio job to focus on bloggin, voiceovers and on camera hosting, you told me that you want more kid party ideas! I LOVE kid parties but we don’t have kids yet, so I don’t get as much opportunity to execute party plans. Thankfully, I have some awesome friends with some amazing kids that are helping me out. One, in particular, is the inspiration for this post.

Me & Hannah

This is my friend Hannah. Hannah & I have been friends since we were babies! It’s so fun that we now live close to each other. I just adore Hannah. She is seriously one of the coolest people I know. She’s a rockstar mom, selfless friend, incredibly intelligent, loves people like God does and she’s hott! Super thankful for her.

Hannah has a little boy that just had a birthday & it was Spiderman themed! She mentioned that she was going to get some silly string for the kids to play with at the party. It would be their “web.” I loved that idea & asked if I could share it with you guys…with an added bonus of a free printable label!

Spiderman Party Spiderweb Printables by PartiesforPennies.com #spiderman #kidsparty #boysbirthdayparty #party #favor

This would make a perfect Spiderman party favor & it fits right in with “parties for pennies.” You can usually find silly string at the dollar store. Add one of these free labels & you’ve got a party favor for $1!

All I did was cut out this printable (add .25″ or so border to the top & bottom…as seen in the photo) and tape it to the can of silly string. Pretty complicated, huh?

Spider Web Printable by PartiesforPennies.com by heidirew

Click on the link above, print out on white cardstock (or regular white paper), cut out & tape. That’s all it takes. Wham, bam, thank you ma’mm.

Party Pointer: Hannah said the silly string can stain things (like floors) so becareful where all your little spidey’s cast their webs.

What’s your child’s favorite super hero? Is is Spiderman? Superman? Batman?

Hope you have a confetti-filled weekend! I’ve got a fun little project to share with you this weekend!

p.s. This is YOUR official invite to the party… on the PartiesforPennies facebook page!  Click here.

Comments

1. Jacobie Hollis says:

Heidi, this is such a great idea for favors for my 3 yr old son’s Spider-Man party! Will you please send the printable label to my email. Thank you for sharing this idea & also, in advance for your consideration!

2. Liz Rivera says:

Hi! My son 3rd Bday its going to be on july 19, already have the “spiderweb” cans,
    can u send me the addres?
    Thanks in advance! :)

3. Amanda Turpin says:

Hi. I really like this. Could you send me this? It would be perfect for my son birthday party next week. Thanks.

4. Jessica says:

Hi Heidi, could you send me the spider web printable? My son will love this at his bday party next week. Thanks again!!!!

5. Could you email me the free printable for my son’s party this Friday? SO cute, but can’t open the printable on my computer. :( THANK YOU!

6. Jennifer says:

Super cute!! I would love for you to email me this printable so I can use it at my son’s birthday party next week. Once again…great idea!!

7. Sure cute!! Would you have the chance to email this to me before the weekend? This would make a great addition to our Super Hero theme birthday party! Already have the silly string. ;-) If not, totally understandable…last minute request. Thank you!

8. So appreciative of this idea…can you please send me the free printable as well? Thank you!

9. Hey Heidi!!
    Such a CUTE idea! I just love Pinterest for this reason!!
    Could you send me the link as well? Not able to open either. So sorry to bother you.
    Also… you mentioned buying the silly string at the $ store. I went today and all they have is their generic brand and its a small can… no taller than a soda can. Does that sound right?? Just want to make sure its not junk.
    THANK YOU for your help and the FUN idea!! :)

• Absolutely! Sending you it now! I’m honestly not sure about the soda can size. This template may not fit on it. Target or Walmart usually have some, as well, for fairly cheap. <3 Heidi

10. Hi can you email me this printable too?=) thank you!

11. Hi Heidi,

Would you mind emailing me the spider web printable for the silly string? I love the idea and will be using it in my son’s birthday soon.

Thanks,
    Claudia

12. Is there a way I can get this as well? Thank you so much!

13. Hi! Would it be possible for you to email this to me?

14. Hi! Love this idea:) any chance you could email it to me, it won’t let me print it either. Thank you, thank you

Letha

15. I love this ideal. It will be great for the activity I have planned for the kids. I’m unable to print the file from the posted link above, are you able to email it to me too please? Thank you.

• Oh, I’m so sorry you’re having trouble with the file. I’ll try & email that to you today, Kimmie. So glad this will work for the activity you have planned! <3 Heidi

16. I’m having trouble getting the file to work. Do you still have it? and could you send it to me? Thank you so much! Spider-Man favors are being assembled :)

17. I too tried to print the “free” printable and it asked me to pay $9. Would you mind emailing it to me as well? I already have my silly string ready for my son’s party and love this idea. Thanks for sharing!

Annie

• No I don’t mind at all! I am soo sorry, Annie! I’ll check into it & update this page when I find out more. Meanwhile…look out for an email from me shortly. <3 Heidi

18. Margaret says:

Hi,

I love your silly string printable. Is there any way to print it without being a memeber of scribd. ? When I click the link it takes me there and says it will cost $9 to print it!

Thanks,
    Maggie

• Maggie…I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize that. I thought Scribd was free to print. Again…so sorry. I’m going to send the file to your email address. Will that work? Thank you so much for saying something! I wouldn’t have ever used Scribd if it meant YOU’D have to pay! :-) <3 Heidi

19. What fun! Thanks for making this free printable. I will share this on Pinterest :-).