29 Mar Easy Frittata Recipe for Mother’s Day
Hey party people!
I want to share a really easy and budget-friendly brunch or breakfast recipe that would be perfect for Mother’s Day or a bridal brunch. Here’s an Easy Frittata Recipe that may sound fancy, but even a 2nd grader could make.
If you’re the type that likes to see how it’s done, check out my video tutorial for the recipe…
If you’d like to create a drinking game out of it…Drink every time I say, “YOU’LL NEED” or “NOW.” 🙂 Most fun video tutorial ever! ;p Also…there are a couple bloopers at the end, which will be even better after a few drinks. ;p
If you’d like to print off the recipe, here you go…
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3-4 cups cut vegetables (kale/spinach, peppers, mushrooms, onions, asparagus, broccoli...or whatever you have/like)
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs together.
- Stir or whisk in parmesan cheese.
- Add in cut up vegetables to egg mixture and stir.
- Spray cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray (I like Coconut Oil cooking spray)
- Pour mixture into at least 6 of the cupcake portions.
- Continue if you have more mixture left.
- Top with a slice of roma tomato.
- Cook frittatas for at least 25 minutes or more (check on eggs to make sure they're done).
- Top with a sprig of parsley and season with salt & pepper, if desired.
- The parmesan adds a good amount of saltiness, but you may want to add a little more, depending on your taste. Personally, I love these topped with a little salsa and a dollop of greek yogurt.