23 Feb Precious Cargo Birthday Party with Kate Aspen
Hey party people!
I wanted to share with you this Precious Cargo Birthday Party today! It’s a new line from Kate Aspen. Kate Aspen is a great resource for parties, weddings, showers, and more! They have unique favors, banners, and personalized glasses, just to name a few. I’ve helped them style and create the concepts for several of their product launches (Indian Wedding, Boho Wedding, Pineapples & Palms Bridal Shower). This is the latest one and it is beyond adorable.
Any kid that loves trains, planes, cars, and trucks will LOVE this party! Here are the party details to help you throw your own Precious Cargo Birthday party.
- Faux Brick Backdrop – We got this from Bubblegum Backdrops, which is now Big Time Print.
- Kate Aspen Personalized Banner – I layered the brick backdrop under the Kate Aspen backdrop. This theme is really great for a baby shower, too. Add a congrats to the parents in the personalized section.
- Various honeycomb balls and fans were used to frame the backdrops.
- A navy tablecloth, grey placemats, navy & white striped plates, green napkins, and bamboo cutlery rounded out the decor.
- These cute train favor boxes from Kate Aspen are perfect for a little sweet treat favor.
- Or this Train Frame can double as a name card and favor.
- These Kate Aspen votives can be sent home with the guests or you could use them as mini vases.
- Personalized Mason Jars are the perfect addition to this Precious Cargo party, especially with the personalized straw flags. You can personalize the fool out of this party! 🙂
- Cookies by Katherine at Creating Awesomenessity.
- Chocolate Doughnuts as “Wheels” – you can use these as sweet treats at the party or send them home as favors for your guests. Get these cute “We Wheely Loved Having You” tags for FREE from Kate Aspen.
- Other ideas: Stick with the “wheel” theme by offering pinwheel wraps, pizzas, or even blue tortilla chips surrounding a bowl of cheese dip.
- Use placemats or even just a tablecloth for a road. White washi tape or artists tape works perfectly to create your own. Even these Kate Aspen cars and trains work as place card holders and play cars.
I’m not an affiliate for Kate Aspen, just help them style and create the concept for their shoots, but they really do have nice products. Check them out, whether you’re planning a Precious Cargo party or another event!
Have a great day & party on!! 🙂